Spirulina Is Your Best FriendSeptember 15, 2017
Spirulina is a bio-available plant protein that is responsible for providing lots of life on the planet. In fact, spirulina is 60% protein!
It’s tremendously alkalizing and gives the body an oxygen boost.
It’s also amazing for beauty, both ingested and used topically.
Some spirulina nutritional highlights:
– Excellent source of vitamins A, K1, K2, B12
– Great source of minerals: Iron, Manganese, and Chromium
– Wealth of phytonutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD and phycocyanin
– 280% more antioxidants than blueberries
– 3,900% more iron than spinach
– 2,800% more beta-carotene than carrots
– 600% more protein than tofu
This nutritional profile leads to a number of health benefits including:
– Strengthened immune system
– Boosted energy level
– Supported cellular health
– Cardiovascular, eye and brain health
A simple web search will give you lots of options for where to buy spirulina tablets and powders.
Be sure to watch how this powerfully nutritious plant can be used right on your skin and hair to achieve wonderful results.